What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites you visit send to your browser that allows the website to remember information about your visit, your preferred language and other options, which it can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better user experience.
Why are they important?
Cookies allow us to make the website better, faster and more secure. Cookies help us, for example:
- Enable certain functions.
- Provide a more personalized browsing experience.
- Protect the security of your account.
- Research, improve and understand the use of our products and services.
What types of cookies do we use?
Statistical analysis cookies: These allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to this, we can study the navigation on the website and thus improve the range of products or services we offer.
Advertising cookies: These allow us to effectively manage the advertising spaces on our website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the your use of the website. Thanks to these cookies, we can learn about your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Technical and personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow us to control aspects related to the user's session, so that we can improve the browsing experience within of the website. For example:
- They allow us to remember the population selected by the user.
- If it has been identified, they allow us to keep the user and remember him for future visits.
- Prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- They help us provide the correct reproduction of multimedia content.
- They improve performance by allowing web traffic from our machines to be distributed across multiple servers.
How can I set my cookies? How can I remove them?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your internet browser options. Here's how:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org /es/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-sites-web-trastrear-preferences
- Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/ca-es /windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad) http://support.apple.com/ kb/ht1677?viewlocale=ca_es&locale=ca_es
- Chrome for Android https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl = en
We work with other companies that help us obtain visit statistics, page views and other indicators of our website activity such as Google Analytics.
In cookies, we never save our users' personal data, with the exception of the IP address, as described in this notice, unless you choose to voluntarily register in one of the sections enabled for this purpose within the website, in order to make use of the services we make available to you and to receive information about promotions and content of your interest.
List of cookies
In the following link you can consult the list of cookies we use on our website: Cookie list